Lanco® Natural Look ™
Water Repellent Matt-Clear Sealer
Lanco Natural Look is a high performance, ready-to-use, solvent free reactive silane modified waterborne siloxane clear penetrating sealer.
Lanco® Natural Look™ clear sealer penetrates the surface and chemically bonds directly with the substrate which results in a surface that is highly resistant to both moisture and salt.
Lanco® Natural Look™ clear sealer is designed to provide long lasting water repellency from water–induced damages without altering the natural appearance of the substrate.
Available in 5gal buckets and 1gal bottles.
For shipping purposes, the 1 gal bottes are sold 4 per box only)
- Imparts water repellency
- Preserves the natural appearance of substrate
- Protects against damage caused by freeze-thaw cycles
- Dries clear, non-yellowing, non–film forming
- Penetrating and vapor permeable
- Eco-Friendly and low VOC
Lanco® Natural Look clear sealer effectively imparts excellent water repellency of natural stone, unglazed tile, brick,
architectural concrete, and other masonry surfaces. It offers positive salt screening in northern as well as southern climates.
Base & Tinting Information
Follow tinting requirement specified within appropriate color formula book, color matching computer and automatic tinting
The use of deep tinted colors or high contrast accent colors may require the addition of one or more finish to achieve
acceptable coverage and hiding results.
Always test each type of surface to ensure desired results. Let test area dry before inspection. Stir or shake before applying.
For best results, follow this procedure:
- Do not apply sealer when temperatures are less than 50°. For expected to drop below 50°F during the next 6 hours.
- Do not apply sealer when temperatures are higher than 90°F.
- Do not apply sealer in rainy conditions or when rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Application to be made using low-pressure high-quality pump sprayer, brush or 3/8” nap roller. DO NOT ATOMIZE.
- Holding tip 6” – 12” from surface using overlapping spray pattern and fanning motion at the end of each horizontal pass.
- Entire area being treated is to be saturated but do not allow sealer to puddle. If puddling occurs, make sure to disperse puddle area with a broom or paint roller in order to avoid any whiting effect which may occur.
- Clean all dips, runs, and overspray residue while still wet.
- Allow product to dry for 24 hours.
MIXING: Always mix thoroughly before and during application.
THINNING: This product is not to be thinned.
CLEANUP: Clean all equipment immediately after use with warm soapy water.
Completely flush all spray equipment
with this solution.
DRYING TIME@ 77OF @ 50% RH:
Temperature and humidity dependent.
To touch: 1 hour To recoat: 4 hours